Headsets - Headsets
- Record Headset
Light, smooth, long lasting and easy to install, the Record headset is available in the standard version or with a TTC (tall top cap) reducing the need to use h/set spacers.
The Threadless headset has been designed for unthreaded fork steerers. It is extremely light and allows fast sensitive adjustment. It is distinguished by its weight and working life.
The Hidden headset is integrated into the head tube of the frame, conferring an extremely elegant look to the bicycle.
- Record H/Set 1 Threadless
- Record H/Set 1 1/8 Hidden
- Record H/Set 1 1/8 Hidden TTC
- Record H/Set 1 Threaded
- 1" Headsets
- Lightweight alloy cup, brush polished, anodized
- Retained needle roller bearing
- Threaded H/set comes as 25.4 x 24 TPI
- Unthreaded H/set comes with a lightweight alloy fork bung
- Miche 1" Headset Threaded
- Miche 1" Headset Threadless
- 1 1/8" Ahead Black Headset
1 1/8" Black Ahead Headset for use with Cinelli Gazzetta frames.
- 1 1/8" Ahead Black H/S for Gazzettas
- 1" Threaded Headsets
1" Threaded silver headsets in ball bearing or needle bearing format
- 1" Threaded Needle Bearing HeadSet
- 1" Threaded Ball Bearing Headset
- 1 1/8" Headset (Campag Fit)
Tifosi cartridge headset for 1 1/8" integrated headtubes. 45/45 degree Campagnolo style fitment for most popular framesets. Great value.
- 1 1/8 Int H/Set 45/45 Deg